Patricia, a radiographic data bank, was established through grant 2008-DN-BX-K152 from the National Institute of Justice. Patricia complements the Forensic Data Bank at the University of Tennessee, which has data primarily from adults.
If you have questions or would like to contribute to Patricia by donating film or digital radiographs and demographic information, please contact Dr. Stephen Ousley here.
Run a Query (NOT live yet!)
Note that you must choose at least one skeletal element to be returned on the query page.
Acknowledgements: Special thanks go to Dr. Thomas Gamble, President of Mercyhurst University and Dr. James Adovasio, Provost, Mercyhurst University, for additional funding for this project, and to Dr. Roger Griffiths of the Mathematics and Computer Science Department for setting up and maintaining the web server.
Updates and Revisions to Patricia
- 6/13/2020 Moved to StatsMachine for tests
- 6/10/2019 Shut down due to loss of server
- 6/26/2014 Added inventory query check and side labels
- 6/5/2014 Added ethnicity search criterion
- 6/4/2014 Fixed more skeletal inventory records with partial hand images
- 5/9/2014 Fixed some skeletal inventory records with partial hand images
- 4/24/2014 Grayscaled all TIFF images from site 115 for accurate JPEG conversion
- 4/17/2014 Fixed incorrectly numbered images from site 121
- 4/15/2014 Found and fixed missing images II using SQL
- 4/8/2014 Found and fixed missing images I using SQL
- 4/2/2014 Added total scans field to demographics table (1.03)
- 3/20/2014 Fixed numerous image filenames
- 3/13/2014 Images from 114 re-oriented
- 3/6/2014 (Query version 0.37) Enlarged text and button; Realigned homunculus boxes.